Friday assorted links
1. Why did wind power take so long?, part III.
2. The importance of permitting reform for the environment.
4. Redux of my 2016 post on what is neo-reaction.
5. There has been catch-up at the bottom end of the U.S. wage distribution.
6. Negativity bias in the media is increasing over time, most of all it is pronounced for the Right.
7. Elad on how well will the new AI companies capture value.
8. Roy Radner has passed away.
The post Friday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.